How do I view my TreezPay payment activity?
Navigate to Reports -> Sales -> Payments
Select the desired date range, you can also export a detailed report as a CSV file by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
By default, we excluded “Processor Fees” & “Processor Tips from the “Gross Receipts Paid” calculation. If you would like to include “Processor Fees & Tips” in Gross Receipts, you will need to enable it in Configurations.
Navigate to Configuration -> Config Page -> Point of Sale -> User Interface and Reporting
Integrated PIN Debit or ACH:
- Navigate to the processor portal > “Transactions” report
- Filter by “custom” date range
- Select “POS” and choose date
- This ensures the transactions are grouped by POS/terminal time rather than gateway server time
- Export report to CSV
- Sum original amount
- Ensure this amount reflects the “Debit” amount recorded in Treez for the same processing period
- Sum the after amount
- Subtract the difference between original and after amount
- This should be the total due in tips and fees (if fees are recorded here and not in Treez)
- Sum the Tip column
- Sum the Fee column
- Back out tip and fee amounts and your totals will match
The workflow is the same as outlined above. Determine where your fees are recorded.
Please Note: If fees are enabled on CATM then you need to back out fees so that you can see the reports do align.
Non-Integrated Pin Debt:
Treez cannot recommend SOPs for this as we do not have insight into the Processors or their workflows as they are not integrated into Treez.
- Funds from ACH or EFT payments usually become available in 3 to 5 business days
- Funds for collecting debit card transactions are usually processed within 24 hours of the completion of a transaction.
- Funds for cashless ATM transactions usually appear within 3 days
Using the “Verify Sale” button:
- For Integrated Pin Debt and Cashless ATM, click if an error is returned.
- For ACH transactions, if there is NO response, click this button.
- For Non-Integrated PIN Debit, the Verify Sale button does not apply as we have no connection to these processors.