- Automatic employee and debit transaction association. Transacting employee number will now populate in debit processor portal reports under tag label "clerk_id." This will allow for easier tip tracking removing need time consuming manual workarounds.
Retail > SellTreez POS > Checkout
- Enhanced checkout screen UI. Redesign to accommodate addition of custom tender types.
Retail > SellTreez POS & Customer Management > Checkout - AZ
- Enhanced and streamlined the checkout process for Adult Use PL's for AZ clients.
Inventory > Transfers (Non-Metrc) Print Manifest
- Updates including correcting the grams unit of measure (when applicable), adding 'Total Flower Weight', 'Net Weight', and 'Unit Cost'.
Inventory > Purchasing > Invoice
- Navigating from the invoice to the distributor detail and then back to the invoice is working as expected.
Resolved an issue with the Treez Invoice ID displaying appended to the external invoice ID.
- The 'Account Name' is now visible when making a payment on an invoice from a Cash Handling account. The 'Transaction Type' is clarified with 'Credit' now showing as 'Credit Note' and 'Cash' as 'Cash Handling'.
Retail > eCommerce
- Resolves an issue where after changing a user type (AU/MED), the original type of inventory continued to be shown on the online menu to the user.
Inventory > Inventory Management > Destroy
Resolved an issue where the UI was incorrectly stating "destroys" would not be sent to Metrc. Destroy actions are confirmed and reporting successfully to Metrc.