Please Note: This article pertains to functionality in the Latest Version of Treez.
How do I add a user in User Management in the latest version of Treez?
Follow the instructions below to add a user.
Please note: You must follow the instructions below before inviting a user to access the Latest Version of Treez.
Adding a User
- Navigate to User Management and click the “Add User” button.
- Add the User’s information and click “Next”.
- Select the users Role by clicking the Select Roles drop down menu and selecting the desired user role.
- Lastly, set a PIN for the user by entering the PIN in both the Set Pin and Confirm Pin fields and click the “Next” button.
- Select the stores this user should have access to by expanding the list of stores and then check the box next to each store this user should have access to. Note: Users will not have access to any stores that are left unchecked. Click the Next button.
- Confirm the information you have entered is correct on the screen.
- OPTIONAL: If you would like to change any information, you can click the “< Select Stores” button on the bottom left side of the screen to return to the Store Selection screen.
NOTE: You can always click this button in the bottom left of the screen to return to the previous step of the Add user workflow.
Once you have confirmed all the user information is correct, click the “Finish” button in the bottom right of the screen
- Click “ok” in the lower right corner of the popup confirming the user was activated
The user will receive an email allowing them to set up their password.
NOTE: It is best practice to let users set their own pins, however they will need a user with the Edit User permission when updating existing users or the Add User permission when adding a new user in User Management to help them set or reset their Pin