How do I create a cashier discount?
To begin setting up standard cashier discounts, navigate to Products > Discount Management > Cashier Discounts > Cashier Discounts.
- Tap the orange (+) sign to create a new cashier discount.
- Define the discount by filling out the required (*) fields.
- TIP: Short, descriptive titles work best as they help sales associates easily identify the appropriate discount at checkout and may be shown on the receipt if that configuration is enabled.
Set any desired requirements.
- Require Discount Reason: If enabled will require the sales associate to select a reason for why it was used. Reasons are chosen from a preset list and can be created in the ‘Discount Reasons’ tab.
- Require Manager PIN: If enabled, a manager PIN will be required to apply the discount at the POS.
NOTE: If the ‘Require Discount Reason’ feature is enabled, you will need to create reasons in the ‘Discount Reasons’ tab in order to apply this discount at the POS terminal.