You have just completed an Integrated Pin Debit transaction. The transaction was approved on the debit terminal, and a receipt printed with an approval code. However, the transaction did not complete in Treez, instead you receive a message like this:
- The transaction took longer than expected and the transaction timed out.
- There was a connection issue on your network that caused the communication between the terminal and the POS to drop.
The best way to prevent a timeout from occurring is to make sure the customer is ready with their debit card in hand before pressing the “Charge Integrated Pin/Debit” button in Treez.
However, the timeout scenario may still occur, follow the steps below to re-pull the transaction into Treez.
- Verify the transaction has been completed and approved on the terminal. If the transaction was approved, a receipt will print from the terminal with an approval code and message on it.
- Make sure the debit terminal is back on the homepage. You should see the “Listening for transaction…” page on the screen.
Please note: The customer may need to choose whether they want a receipt or not first before the terminal returns to the homepage.
- On Treez, press “OK” in the “Integrated Payment Failed” window.
- On Treez, click the “Verify Sale” as seen below.
- A pop-up will open on Treez. Click the “Check Status” button.
Please note: Only click the “Check Status” button once, then wait - If you continually Verify Sale this could cause the system to freeze.
- The debit terminal will quickly flash a pop-up on the screen.
- Treez will send a request to the terminal to find the status of the transaction. If the transaction has been approved, Treez will close out normally. If the transaction was declined, Treez will display the decline message and reason for the decline.
Phone: (855) 318-4191 (Monday - Friday 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM EST)
Phone: (833) 420-2253