Retail > Fulfillment
- New feature allowing ACH order to be cancelled and voided at the processor level through fulfillment. Now, if an 'Authorized' ACH order is cancelled in the fulfillment dashboard, Treez will call out to the processor and void the payment.
SellTreez POS > Product > Discounts
- Warning message informing user that BOGOs are product price minimum exempt and that a BOGO may drop the price below their established price minimum.
Inventory > Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Improved stability of the METRC lab results section in the inventory card.
SellTreez POS > Product > Discounts & Rewards > Cashier Discount
- Ability to copy Treez discount ID in order for the user to input into AIQ portal and map discounts for POS redemption.
Inventory > Transfer
- All errors from METRC will now be displayed if there are issues initiating the template.
For orders placed via eComm (or other external API) - send these sales to METRC using the API key of the user who took the last action on a ticket, rather than the default/parent API key (Missouri Only).
Enhancement to the Onfleet integration payload. Provides additional information needed for bi-directional integration to be completed.
Set default value to 0 in the purchase limit allotment modal for New Jersey.
SellTreez POS > Retail >
- Fix addressing a security gap that allows the bypass of the manager pin requirement if logged in user = manager. With fix manager pin required for custom price adjustment regardless of role.
Fix addressing total discrepancies when discounts applied, and product price minimum enabled.
- Fix addressing ticket total discrepancies when round down is used in conjunction with product price minimum.
Inventory > Purchasing
- A red outline suggesting incomplete data no longer appears when all lab data is entered.
Customer > Customer Management
- Medical profiles without a med rec expiration date are prevented from check-in.
Customer > Membership Agreement
- Email copy of membership agreement is now working as expected.