- Added new METRC product categories for MO for purchase limit calculations.
- Fix addressing issue involving purchase minimum and discount being applied even when the grand total or subtotal is less than the set purchase minimum amount.
- Onfleet integration fix for mismatching address between Onfleet in Treez due to formatting of apartment in request.
- Updates NJ Medical Purchase Limit Rules to use the proper conversion rates for concentrates and infused products.
- Allows users to select the state of an out-of-state med card so it can be properly reported to METRC in MO
- Delivery groups will now auto-complete when the group includes pre-paid orders.
- Resolved an issue with some products not displaying on eCommerce.
Report > Inventory > Invoice > Export
- If EXCISE_TAX_ENABLED = 0, Excise Tax column should not be shown in the CVS.
Product > Discount Management
- Resolved an issue with filters in product groups not returning correct results.
Retail > ST POS
- Fix addressing issue with round down function taking too much off the total.