The Invoice Report is a useful tool that shows all information related to purchasing new inventory including quantity and cost, payment status, and distributor performance.
Navigating the Invoice Report
The Invoice Report is made up of a series of rows, one for each invoice. Opening each row will show a breakdown of the products included on that row’s invoice.
Filters and Sorting
Clicking the blue filter button will display available filters for the tab you’re viewing and expand the available search bars so you can quickly find the data you’re looking for. These are shown under each column header.
Each tab can also be filtered for a specific time period using the date and time filters on the upper right-hand side of the screen or by selecting a preset date range from the filter button dropdown.
The time filter will filter for a start and end range per day. In the example above, the report would display data from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM on January 2nd, January 3rd, and so on for every day until February 3rd.
You can also sort each column (by the amount or alphabetically, depending on the information in the column) by clicking the sort arrows to the right of the column headers. Click the sort arrow again to change the direction of the sort.
Time Range Filter - Inventory Report
The max range for an Inventory Report is 3 months. If you wanted information for a larger time frame than that, you would have to export 3 months worth of data at a time. For example if you wanted 6 months worth of reports you would first filter from January to March, export the info, then filter from April to June and export that info. Combine the info together to get the numbers you need.
Time Range Filter - Invoice Report
Invoice report does not have a max range. You should be able to get information from any time range you desire.
At the top of the report is a snapshot overview of the data in the main table below. The snapshot will adjust accordingly when filters are applied.
You can also export or print the report by clicking the ‘…’ in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- The export will contain some additional detailed information not visible from the Invoice Report, such as lab results and product attributes.
- Printing will include all expanded rows at the time of printing.
NOTE: It can take up to 30 seconds after a transaction is completed for the reports to reflect the updated data.
This tab is a list of all the inventory status changes by product and includes details about each change. The type of change to the inventory is defined in the 'Activity' column.
- Count Adjustment — Item quantity was edited during an inventory count
- POS Return — Item was returned by a customer
- POS Sale — Item was sold to a customer
- Move — Item was moved between locations
- Split Batch — Batch was split
- Created from Split — New batches were created after a split
- Invoice Return — Item was returned to vendor
- Destroyed — Item was disposed of
- Invoice Received — Intake of this item was completed
- Update Cost Before Sold — change to cost before an item was sold
- Update Cost After Sold — change to cost after an item was sold
- Distributor Change — change of Distributor
- Merge Product- relates to EPM merges
- Merged to/from - batches being merged in Treez
Simply click the small > arrow to scroll across the columns.
TIP: Filters are particularly helpful in this tab for narrowing down a large amount of information.
This tab shows you the current or historical value of your inventory, including cost, cost changes, and potential gross sales of inventory held at any given time. Each item from an invoice will have a separate line in this report. Even if products share their name and other attributes, there are distinct lines for each delivery, or state tracking ID if in California. Scroll to the right to see all columns.
NOTE: Because this report shows a “snapshot” of your inventory valuation, start and endpoints for the date and time range filters are unavailable here.
Example: How much money was my preroll stock worth on the 1st of last month?
Use the date filter button to enter your desired date. In the 'Product Type' column, open the dropdown > select only Preroll > click Apply. Reference the result in the 'Potential Gross Sales' section of the snapshot summary, with more details on the inventory in the main table.
Please Note: If you would like the Total Cost Changed value for a product you are going to have to use the Valuation Report prior to the date the cost change was made (Inventory Log Report will provide this information). After a change to cost is made, it is expected that the Valuation report updates with the new Unit Cost but does not show the Total Cost Changed column.
The main table in this tab shows a row for each invoice, and each row can be expanded further to view detailed information:
- Each product on the invoice will have a separate line. (e.g. ABX Tangie 0.5g PAX Pod).
- This level will also display any discounts and fees applied to the invoice. If a discount or fee was spread across the invoice, there will be an additional line on the report for each item on the invoice. If a discount or fee was not spread across the invoice, there will be only one additional line on the report with details on the discount or fee.
- Payments are also included here, with one line for each payment made to the above invoice.
Example: How do you find the total cost of all items purchased from a particular distributor?
Click the filter button to open available filters and searches. In the 'Distributor' column, type in the name of the distributor and hit the Enter button on your keyboard to search. Reference the result in the ‘Total Cost’ section of the snapshot summary, with more details on the inventory in the main table.