If you’re using the Ticket, Product, and/or Customer API integration, you can create webhooks for your integrated partners. This allows partners to get messages (callbacks), in real-time, whenever something relating to corresponding assets is created or modified.
Step 1: Navigate to Configurations > Config Page > Integration > Webhook Integration and click the v to open the section.
TIP: If you don’t see ‘Webhook Integration’, contact email@example.com to have it enabled.
Step 2: Click + Add Client and fill out the fields.
- Receiver Name: Choose a unique name to identify the partner.
- Endpoint URL: Enter the endpoint URL provided by the partner.
- Notifications: Select the API(s) you want to create the webhook for (you can select more than one).
- Active: Must be checked for the webhook to receive data.
Step 3: Click Test to confirm the endpoint URL is able to send and receive messages.
- Test Passed: The URL is capable of sending/receiving messages.
- Test Fail: The URL is unable to send/receive messages. If this occurs, check if the API token is not supported/specified in the URL.
Step 4: If the test passes, click Save to create the webhook.