The Cashier Performance Dashboard highlights employee performance and its impact on dispensary metrics. Dispensary metrics are performance measurements used to track your shop’s efficiency. These insights can be used to increase profits and efficiency by identifying consumer patterns as they interact with your shop and employees.
How This Dashboard Can be Used
This Dashboard can be used to:
- Pinpoint potential bottlenecks in your transaction flow
- Identify top-performing employees
- Schedule employees based on expected consumer traffic patterns from previous weeks or months
NOTE: This dashboard includes clickable Drill-Downs (DD), which allows you to see a more detailed view of the metric card. To reveal the drill-down view on an eligible card, simply click the grid cell or graph point as directed. To return to the original metric card view, click the arrow next to the card name.
Metric Cards Explained
Shows a variety of KPIs that are impacted by cashier’s sales performance.
- Tickets: Count of tickets closed
- Units Sold: Number of units sold per cashier
- Net Sales: Gross Sales subtracting returns and discounts. This number matches Net Sales as reported in SellTreez reports
- Gross Receipt: Total dollar amount collected
- Gross Sales: Shows dollar amount of sales before discounts, returns, and taxes.
- Returns: Dollar amounts lost from returns.
- Discounts: Dollar amount discounted
- Discount %: Average percent discounted from gross sales.
- Avg Order Value: Average value of all orders. This is calculated by dividing the Gross Receipt amount over the Ticket Count.
- Avg Basket Size: Average count of units of all orders. This is calculated by dividing the total number of units sold over the Ticket Count.
- Avg Transaction Time: Average order time.
Drill-Downs (DD) are available if you click a cashier’s name.
DD: Cashier Snapshot Product
shows a detailed breakdown of all the products sold by the cashier
Transaction Time Trend
Shows average transaction time by day of the week. This report shows the trend for the current month, the previous month, and the last 3 months by default.
Transaction Time By Hour of Day
Shows average transaction time by the hour of the day. This report shows the trend for the current month, the previous month, and the last 3 months by default.
Hourly Sales by Gross Receipts
Shows a Time of Day heatmap that gives a visual representation of gross receipt totals for each hour of each day over the given reporting range.
Basket Share Trend by Category
Shows the average basket breakdown by product type for the week.
Receipts By Week
Shows the sum of gross receipts per week. This is plotted against gross receipts for the previous week for quick and easy comparison.