The Accounting Dashboard aggregates all your accounting and financial metrics into one place for easy access. Simply filter for the date range you need, and the rest of the dashboard will update accordingly.
How This Dashboard Can be Used
- Reconciliation activities
- Manage operational finances
- Notice payment type trends
- Apply the Accounting Customer Type filter to view the Metrics on your selected type of customers
Metric Cards Explained
Sales Grid: Transaction & Units
This grid provides data on transactions & units. The total transaction count is segmented by sales transactions and return transactions. Units are split up by the count of units sold and the count of units returned.
Sales Grid: Gross Receipt, Net Sales, & Gross Sales
This grid provides data on gross receipt, net sales, and gross sales.
- Gross Receipt shows the total dollar amount collected. Under gross receipt, the taxes amount is the sum of all taxes paid.
- Net Sales shows the subtotal before taxes but after discounts and deductions. Discounts and Return amounts are segmented below Net Sales.
- Gross Sales shows the dollar amount collected before deductions.
Sales Grid: Net Sales & Gross Income
This grid provides data on Net Sales, Cost, and Gross Income.
- Net Sales shows the subtotal before taxes but after discounts and deductions. Underneath Net Sales, we also share the Cost of the products before excise. We also share the excise amount as well.
- Gross Income shows your Net Sales minus Cost.
This graph has the gross receipt collected for each payment type accepted at your dispensary. It also includes the % breakdown of payment type compared to the total gross receipt.
Sales By Product Type
Shows various KPIs categorized by product type. Here’s an abridged definition of the KPIs introduced here:
- Gross Receipt shows the total dollar amount collected.
- Net Sales shows the subtotal before taxes but after discounts and deductions.
- Cost without Excise shows the total cost before excise.
- Excise Tax shows the total cost of excise.
Shows various aggregate totals categorized by product type for your currently available inventory and is updated at 9 AM PT every day. The date filter will not affect this grid. Compare Inventory Valuation and Sales by Product Type tables for some insight on your sales velocity per category compared to how much remaining inventory you have on hand.
Note: Accounting Customer Type filter does not interact with this table.