The ‘Notifications’ tab is home to all of the pending, scheduled notifications for your shop and allows you to embed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a customizable, preset report for each of your stores. The notifications can be sent to select recipients, across a date range and in a cadence of your choosing. The data for Notifications updates nightly, so you will not see today’s data until the next morning at 5 AM PST.
- Delete: To delete a scheduled report, select the icon.
- Edit: To edit an existing report, click the icon.
- Force Send: To force send a scheduled report immediately, select the icon.
The Sales Report comes embedded with the following KPIs:
- Total Net Sales
- Total Units Sold
- Total Transactions
- Average Items per Ticket
- Average Order Value
- First Time Customers
- Category Sales
- Sales Overview
- Sales Category by Stores
The Customer Report comes embedded with the following KPIs:
- Customer Count
- First Time Customer
- Returning Customer
- Net Sales by Customer’s Age
- Net Sales by Customer’s Gender
- Customer Source
Creating a Scheduled Report
To create either a one-time or recurring scheduled report for your organization, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to the ‘Notifications’ tab within your AskTreez portal.
Step 2: Select the green + ADD button
Step 3: Begin building your scheduled Notification by filling out the following fields:
- Scheduled Report Name: Enter a Report Name. We recommend using a descriptive name as this will display as the email subject when the notification is sent.
- Store: Select the stores you’d like to have this Report generated for.
- Message: Add any internal notes regarding the Report. We recommend using this as a place to add any contextual information to the data or to share instructions for any action items.
- Report Type: Select the report type. You will see a preview of the report’s metrics that will be shared in the scheduled notification.
- Date Range For Data: This parameter can be used to customize how far back in time the report will go. The date range can be set to a maximum of 1 year in the past, i.e., previous 365 days, previous 52 weeks, previous 12 months.
NOTE: Please note that the pulses default to starting on the previous day.
- Add Recipients: Add as many email addresses as you’d like – simply type in the email address of the recipient(s) and click Add.
- Schedule For Sending: Set up your notifications to be emailed:
- Daily: Set up a daily notification that fires at a specific time of the day.
- Weekly: Choose the day of the week and time of day you’d like the notification to be sent.
- Monthly: Choose the day of the month and time of day you’d like the notification to be sent.
NOTE: Currently, we only support sending in hour or half-hour increments.
Step 4: Select the green Save button to save your new Notification!
Article is closed for comments.