Customer exports allow you to download customer information across a specified sign-up date range. The following customer information is included in the export: Customer ID, Phone Number, Email, Caregiver License Number, Caregiver First & Last Name, Reward Balance, Opt-outs, Patient Type, Customer Group, Birthday, Banned, Referral Source.
NOTE: In order to get a full list of all customers, a signup date of 1/1/00 should be used. If customers are uploaded during onboarding without a specified signup date, Treez will default their signup date to 1/1/00.
- Customer Count: gives a preview of the number of customers in the export.
- Last Activity: gives the status of the export.
- Created: The customer list has been created but not yet exported.
- Edited: The customer list has been edited since its creation.
- Data exported: The customer list has been exported by a user in your organization.
- Last Action: A timestamp for referencing the last activity to happen to the customer list. This could reference the date that the customer list was created or exported.
- Download: To download an existing customer list in either .xlsx or .csv formats, select the icon.
- Delete: To delete the export, select theicon.
- Edit: To edit an existing export, select theicon.
Step 1: Navigate to the ‘Customer Export’ tab within your AskTreez portal.
Step 2: Select the green + ADD button.
Step 3: Name the Export so that it can be easily identified in the list. We recommend including the date range within your Export name.
Step 4: Select your ‘Dispensary Name’.
NOTE: At this time, only one store can be selected and exported at a time.
Step 5: Enter your Signup Date range. The longer the date range, the longer it will take to load your export. If you are only looking for customers that signed up on a single day, select the date twice in the calendar date selector.
Step 6: Select the Create button to save your new export! It may take some time before you can download the list as a .csv or .xlsx. Make sure to keep your tab open and check for your export later.