- Customer Exports now include the following additional data fields:
- To improve dashboard loading times, on their initial load, they will display a shorter date range of data. Don't worry! You can use the new filter bar we've introduced at the top of the page to extend the date range as far back in time as you'd like. On initial load, dashboards now display:
- Retail Dashboards: Last 7 days worth of data
- Inventory Dashboards: Last 7 days worth of data
- Market Dashboards: Current years worth of data
NOTE: There are a handful of dashboards that require longer ranges of data that will not have a default date range applied, including Inventory Aging, Market RFM, Market Trial & Repeat, and Market Basket Affinity.
- No more blank reports! If there's no data available for a scheduled report (at the scheduled time or at the time of a force send) we will automatically retry 2 times at 1-hour intervals. For example, if there is no data available for a scheduled report at 5am PT, we will retry sending the scheduled report at 6am, then 7am. For each sending attempt, if there's no data available, the Scheduled Report page will display an error message that reads, 'No results at scheduled time'.