Creating BrandTreez products is a core part of curating your BrandTreez catalog. The products you create for your Brand will be visible to retailers using SellTreez and visitors to Brand.Treez.io. Retailers can then link your Brand curated product listings to their products in SellTreez to make product generation on their side simple and allow your Brand the opportunity to be represented exactly as you'd like.
Step 1: Navigate to BrandTreez > Manage Brands
Step 2: Select the Brand you would like to add a product for by scrolling through your list of Brands or using the search bar in the upper right of the "Manage Brands" page.
Step 3: Click the "Add Product" button on the right side of the brand.
Step 4: Once in the Brand profile, click the Create New Product button in the upper right corner.
Step 5: In the Product card, begin entering all details about you product as accurately as possible.
- General - The general pane contains general high level details about the product.
- Type - The high level type of product this is.
- Subtype - The more specific subtype of product.
- Name - The name of the product.
- eCommerce Name - The, if different, to be displayed on Treez eCommerce. This is also available via the SellTreez Product API for integrators to use if they choose to.
- Classification - The classification of the cannabis product.
- Brand - The brand name of the product.
- SKU - The product specific SKU, if any. This is different than a UPC Barcodes.
- External ID - A generic field for any unquiet identifier for this product. This is usually used to enter an ID this product may be tracked in using a different, external system.
- Details - The details pane contains more specific product level details.
NOTE: The details fields available may be vary based on the type selected in the General pane above.
- Amount - Amount is the numeric net weight or volume of the product.
- UoM (Unit of Measure) - Unit of Measure is the metric unit in which the amount is measured. Ex: GRAM, MILLIGRAM, LITER, MILLILITER
- Size - Size is an optional field use to provide more details regarding a products packaged contents. Ex: "5 PACK" or "3 PACK".
- THC (mg) - The advertised milligrams of THC in the packaged product. Ex: An edible may be advertised as 100mg THC.
NOTE: This is not the same thing as a lab result which may vary from the package advertised amount.
- CBD (mg) - The advertised milligrams of CBD in the packaged product. Ex: An edible may be advertised as 10mg CBD.
- Doses - The number of doses contained in the package.
- THC per dose - The milligrams (mg) of THC per does.
- CBD per dose - The milligrams (mg) of CBD per does.
- Attributes - Attributes are searchable terms or tags you can apply to your products to make them easier for the consumer to find in store or on the retailers eCommerce site.
- General - General attributes can include things like dietary restrictions, manufacturing/cultivations methods, genetics or any other information that does not fit into another attribute category.
- Flavors - Flavor attributes represent flavors and/or tastes of the product.
- Effects - Effect attributes represent the effects this product may have on the consumer.
- Ingredients - Ingredient attributes are especially helpful for edible and beverage products to list the ingredients a product in made with.
- Barcodes - Barcodes are the product level UPC barcodes printed on your product packaging.
- Images - Upload your preferred product images.
NOTE: Multiple product images can be associated with a single product, however SellTreez eCommerce will only display 1 image for any given product. If multiple images are associated with a single product in SellTreez, retailers will need to designate 1 of them as the Primary image to be displayed.
TIP: For more information regarding best practices when uploading images to BrantTreez, please reference our Help Center content here: BrandTreez: Best Practices for Uploading Images Into Catalog
Step 6: Click the Save button.