A ‘Discount Method’ will determine how a promotion is configured and what the desired price break will be. Within the discount module, users are able to create a variety of discounts.
All discounts, regardless of the chosen method, offer the ability to be 'stacked'. If enabled, this feature allows multiple stackable discounts to be applied to a single order.
- Percent Discount: The percentage taken off the defined product or groups.
- Dollar Amount Discount: The dollar value taken off the defined product or groups.
- Dollar Amount Off items specified in "get" section.
- Percent Off items specified in "get" section
- Single unit cost for items specified in "get" section.
- Cost plus %: The wholesale cost of the item plus a percentage added on.
Learn more about the ways in which discounts can be stacked together and how this works at the POS.
Article is closed for comments.