Note: Deli-style sales are not allowed in CA, so this option is NOT enabled in SellTreez for CA customers.
Step 1: To create a new pricing tier, go to Product > Pricing Management > Add Pricing Tier. Or select ‘+ Create New Tier’ in the pricing section when you create a new product.
Step 2: Fill out the Pricing Tier details:
- Label: Enter a name for the pricing tier. Short, descriptive titles work best.
- Method: Select ‘Deli Style (Bulk Flower)’.
- Pricing Config: Select how the system charges for flower sold at a weight between two pricing tiers.
- In most cases, this setting favors the customer by providing the deepest discount.
- In most cases, this setting favors the shop by providing a lesser discount.
- Use the price of the previous tier: when the weight entered falls between two tiers, the price will be calculated using the price of the lower tier.
- Use the price of 1g size: when the weight entered falls between two tiers, the full amount will be calculated using the 1-gram price.
- Active Pricing Tier: When the toggle is on, the pricing tier is available for use.
Step 3: Fill out the pricing table.
- Weight (g): Define the weight range each pricing tier should be associated with.
- Tolerance Weight (g): Set how much you can sell over the weight of a tier before the pricing changes. If a purchase falls outside the tolerance weight, the price will calculate based on your selection in the ‘Pricing Config.’
- To set the price for the tier, you can enter:
- Price (per size): The price you want to charge for each tier or,
- Price (per gram): The price you want to charge for each gram sold.
NOTE: If you enter the ‘Price (per gram)’ for each tier, it will automatically calculate the ‘Price (per size)’ based on the Weight (g) of the tier.
Step 4: Click Save. Now you’ll be able to select this pricing tier when you edit or create new bulk flower products.