Tymber is a digital commerce platform that enables cannabis retailers to attract, convert, retain, and OWN their consumer customers. Through a tight integration, mutual customers will experience seamless product information synchronization, inventory updates, customer profile management, and ticket fulfillment through the Treez POS.
Tymber is the only native e-commerce solution for cannabis, meaning everything from top-level menus to product categories to individual product pages have a unique address on your domain.
- Drive online sales for pickups and deliveries through your website – not an iframe
- Offer enhanced pickup and dynamic delivery solutions
- Sync with your POS in real-time
- Offer dynamic menus by region
To request an API key for Tymber, follow the instructions below:
NOTE: Only users belonging to the User Group of 'Manager', 'Cash Manager', or a User Group of equal security clearance can request API keys. For verification purposes, API key requests must come from an authorized users email address as listed in User Management. Requests made from emails that are not listed in User Management and are not authorized users will not be fulfilled until consent from an authorized user is received.
Step 1: Log-in to your Treez portal and click on the Need Help? tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 2: Select either Email us or Chat with us, whichever method you prefer.
Step 3: Copy the text block below, and paste it into your message:
API Key Request
Application Requiring API Access:
Customer Contact Name:
Customer Contact Email:
Integration Partner Contact Name (optional):
Integration Partner Contact Email (optional):
Step 4: Fill out each field in the message with the appropriate information.
- Customer URL: Your portal link (e.g. https://yourdispensaryname.treez.io/)
- Application Requiring API Access: Name of integrated system
- Customer Contact Name and Email: Point of contact to receive the API Key
- Integration Partner Contact Name and Email (optional): Additional recipient of the API Key
Step 5: Send the message.
Once your request is submitted, a member of our team will send your API Key to the contacts listed in your request.