Treez integration with Enlighten makes inventory management even simpler. Enlighten Smarthub plugs into inventory data from Treez to deliver dynamic and automated signage experiences and enables dispensaries to take control of their signage experience.
- Inventory automation and optimized workflows
- Simplified, synced menus that reduce labor costs and wasted time
- Powerful product feature boards that showcase high-margin items
- Interactive kiosks that improve efficiency and increase transaction spend
To find out more about Enlighten visit https://go.treez.io/enlighten
Request an API Key:
In most cases, third-party platforms require an API Key provided by Treez to set-up the integration. To request an API Key, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: Only users belonging to the User Group of 'Manager', 'Cash Manager', or a User Group of equal security clearance can request API keys. For verification purposes, API key requests must come from an authorized users email address as listed in User Management. Requests made from emails that are not listed in User Management and are not authorized users will not be fulfilled until consent from an authorized user is received.
Step 1: Log-in to your Treez portal and click on the Need Help? tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 2: Select either Email us or Chat with us, whichever method you prefer.
Step 3: Copy the text block below, and paste it into your message:
API Key Request
Application Requiring API Access:
Customer Contact Name:
Customer Contact Email:
Integration Partner Contact Name (optional):
Integration Partner Contact Email (optional):
Step 4: Fill out each field in the message with the appropriate information.
- Customer URL: Your portal link (e.g. https://yourdispensaryname.treez.io/)
- Application Requiring API Access: Name of integrated system (e.g. Leafly, Weedmaps)
- Customer Contact Name and Email: Point of contact to receive the API Key
- Integration Partner Contact Name and Email (optional): Additional recipient of the API Key
Step 5: Send the message.
Once your request is submitted, a member of our team will send your API Key to the contacts listed in your request.