Purchasing > Invoices > Import from METRC
- Improved filtering/sorting on the manifest list. The list is sorted in descending order by manifest #. Filtering by exact METRC manifest # with leading 0's is working as expected. Filters are enabled as a default.
Inventory > Inventory Management
- The inventory location dropdown list will expand as a default when moving inventory to a new location.
Product > Product Management
- Resolved a display error with the 'Total' products showing as returned.
- The CSV export handles special characters properly.
Inventory >Purchasing > Invoice
- Resolved alignment issues with the invoice column headers.
- Scrolling to view an invoice with returns is working as expected.
Customer > Customer Management
- Searching by some customers with a sign-up flag that indicates they are a new eCommerce customer that has not placed an order is now working as expected.
- New customers created via the API will no longer show in the agreement queue automatically.
- Completing the membership agreement will redirect back to the queue as expected.
Retail > Fulfillment
- When scanning a barcode to fulfill an order, any spaces in a barcode is now ignored so the item can be fulfilled.
- Resolved an issue with the fulfillment page if the driver information was missing from the delivery group.
Product > Discount Management
- If a stackable discount contains multiple product groups that includes the same product, the discount will apply only once to the same ticket line.
- Adding a condition to an automated discount is working as expected.
- Date and Time Range are working as expected.
Inventory > Location Management
- Locations cannot be edited to become a child of its own child location.
Retail > Treez eCommerce
- Pre-rolls with 'Shake' subtype are displayed on the menu when filtering by the pre-roll category.
Discount Management > Manual Discount
- Cashier discount is now named Manual Discount
Fixed bug where closing the last delivery sale via external ticket API was causing the group to not be completed in METRC.