The Treez / VeriScan integration allows customer records to be created in Treez from the scan of a driver’s license or passport done by Veriscan. The integration is a one-way integration - VeriScan pushes to Treez, however, Treez does not communicate back to VeriScan in any way.
- You will need a Treez API key to properly complete the integration with VeriScan. Contact Treez support to get an API key created.
- Login to the VeriScan Cloud console at https://veriscancloud.com/
- On the left navigation column, browse to Integrations >> Webhooks
Near the top of the screen, click the Enable webhooks toggle switch to activate webhook functionality.
- Place a check in the webhook type boxes based on the functionality you’ll be using:
- SignAgreement - Optional - only check if you’re using the Veriscan Customer Agreement and want the signed copy to upload to the Treez customer profile
- CreateCard - REQUIRED - creates the customer record in Treez
- UpdateCard - REQUIRED - updates the customer record in Treez if Photo, email, or phone number is added during Veriscan check in
- CompleteScan - REQUIRED
- OfflineSync - REQUIRED
- Click the Save settings button
- Click on the Add endpoint button to create a new webhook definition
- Add the Treez webhook address to the Link field
- Add the Webhook Endpoint Name: Treez
- Location can be left blank
- In the Headers section, add the word dispensary in the Name field, and the dispensary’s hostname in the Value field. For example, for the dispensary partnersandbox2.treez.io, you would enter partnersandbox2 into the field.
- Click on the Active toggle button in the upper right corner to activate this new webhook
- Last, click Create endpoint at the bottom of the section to save your configuration and activate the webhook.