Please Note: This article pertains to functionality in the Latest Version of Treez.
How do I edit a user in User Management?
Follow the directions below to edit a user in User Management in the latest version of Treez.
NOTE: Editing of users' email has been temporarily disabled once a user is created. If the user's email address changes, they will need to be deactivated in user management and then a new user created with the updated email address.
- Navigate to User Management
- Click the 3 dots (...) to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- Select “Edit Info” from the menu.
- Make any edits, if necessary, to the user's information and then click the Next button at the bottom right of the screen to advance to the next screen.
- Make any edits to the users Role and/or Pin and then click the Next button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Make any edits to the Stores this user should have access to, if necessary, then click the Next button in the bottom right of the screen.
Click the Finish button in the bottom right of the screen once you have confirmed the updated information.