Please note: This article pertains to functionality in the Latest Version of Treez. If you are not yet on the Latest Version of Treez, you will need to click this article about PINs
Setting a PIN
Setting a PIN requires the assistance of a user with access to User Management. To Add a Pin during the Add User Workflow, the user will need the “Add User” permission. To change the Pin of an existing user, the user will need the “Edit User” permission.
To set up a Pin while adding a new user, please see the Adding a User section of User Management in the Latest Version of Treez.
Resetting a PIN
- Navigate to User Management
- Click the 3 dots (...) to the right of the user you wish to reset a Pin for
- Select “Edit Info” from the menu
- Click the Next button at the bottom right of the screen to advance to the next screen
- Enter the desired Pin in both the “Update Pin” and “Confirm New Pin” fields
- Click the Next button n the bottom right of the screen
- Click the Next button in the bottom right of the screen
- Click the Finish button in the bottom right of the screen
- The user can now use the new Pin
Article is closed for comments.