Please Note: This article pertains to functionality in the Latest Version of Treez.
How do I edit a role in Role Management in the latest version of Treez?
Please note: Prerequisites a user MUST have are the UPDATE Role permission which allows the user to edit roles.
- Navigate to the Role Management screen.
- Click on the 3 dots (kebob) icon to the right of any Role you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit button from the flyout menu that appears after clicking the 3 dots icon.
- (Optional) Update the Name and/or Description field.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the Edit Existing Role screen.
- (Optional) Update the Permissions assigned to this role by checking or unchecking the boxes to the right of each Permission.
- To go back to the User Role Info screen before saving a Role, click the “User Role Info” button in the bottom left of the Permissions screen.
- Click “Close” in the top left of the screen at any time to close the screen and discard any changes you have made.
- Click the Finish button at the bottom of the Edit Role screen to save your changes.
NOTE: When editing a role, no data is saved until a user has completed the Add User Role workflow AND clicked the “finish” button. IF the user navigates away from this page or otherwise closes it before clicking “Finish”, the new role will NOT be saved.