Reports > Sales
- Updated the calculation of 'Gross Income without Excise' to include 'Non-Inventory' products.
Customer Management > Check-in and POS > Add Customer to Cart
- Purchase Allotments will now show 0.0000oz and 0.0000g available when checking in or adding a patient to a cart if the patients PLN is invalid or if Metrc API is offline.
Product > Product Management
- Purchase Limit Icon has been added to the Total Concentrate field in the Product Card for Infused Preroll and Infused Flower subtypes to provide more clarity on fields which contribute purchase limits.
Retail > Fulfillment
- Adds support for creating METRC Delivery Sales (Manifests) using the Fulfillment Dashboard in NV
- Errors creating a delivery manifests are surfaced in Fulfillment Dashboard in the new Delivery Details popup
- Support for adding planned route to delivery manifests in Delivery Details popup
- Support removing delivery manifests on the Delivery Details popup
- Cancelled/Abandoning orders marked Out for Delivery will void the associated delivery manifest
Retail > ST POS
- Resolved an issue where product search value was retained from the previously saved sale.
Product Management > Product Card
- Resolved an issue where required field Total MG THC was not being enforced, this field is required for products with subtype Gummy and is now enforced.
Customer > Customer Management
- Resolved an issue with finding a newly created customer profile immediately refreshing the page and scanning the ID.