If you would like to keep up to date automatically with changes to our Help Center, you may follow any section or article in the Knowledge Base. You may also follow topics and posts in the Treez Community Forums. When you create a community forum post or comment on an existing article or post, you are automatically subscribed as a follower of that article or post.
When you follow content, you are subscribing to it and will be notified by email when new articles, posts, or comments are added. You will not be notified when updates are made to the body of an article, post, or comment.
You will receive email notification for contributions made by other users who you are following, but you will not receive notifications for your own contributions.
You can stop following content at any time.
In the Knowledge Base, you can follow sections and individual articles. You cannot follow entire categories. In the Community Forums, you can follow topics and posts. You will not be notified when updates are made to existing articles or posts. You cannot automatically follow all new articles across the Help Center. You must follow each section instead.
To follow a section or topic
- Navigate to the section or topic that you want to follow.
- Click Follow, then choose notifications for only new articles/posts or for all new articles/posts and all comments.
- Articles or Posts - you will receive email notifications for new articles/posts only in the section or topic. You will not receive notifications for new comments.
- Articles or Posts and Comments - you will receive email notifications for all new articles/posts in the section or topic and any new comments.
To follow an article or post
- Navigate to the article or post.
You will receive email notifications for any new comments on the article or post; Please note you will not receive notifications when the content in the article or post is updated.
If you would no longer like to receive notifications for any of your followed sections, posts, topics or comments, you can easily unfollow them at any time. For sections and topics, you can also update your subscription preference if you decide you only want notifications for new articles and posts and not all comments or if you would like to include comments in addition to new articles and posts.
To stop following a section or topic
- In the section or topic, click Following, then select Unfollow.
To stop following an article or post
- In the article or post, click Unfollow.
The button changes to Unfollow, indicating that you are no longer following the post.
You can find more information about the Treez Help Center and Treez Community Forums here.