Latest Version of Treez
- Ability to navigate directly to org settings from within an individual store instance in latest version of treez.
Product > Discount Management
- Enhanced schedule discount condition to support flexible start and end date/time.
- Partial refunds are submitted to Biotrack as expected.
- For CO and MO markets, stop sending sales to Metrc as type 'ExternalPatient', which regularly fail due to Identification Method errors.
Customer > Customer Management
- Resolved an issue where a permit expiration warning was appearing with adult-use profiles.
Product > Product Management
- Searching by product details is working as expected.
Inventory > Inventory Control
- Resolved an issue with "Accepted Date" showing correctly for inventory packed from bulk.
Inventory > Transfers
- Resolved an issue with 'Not Valid' package tag errors from Metrc.
- Resolved an issue converting unit-based inventory to grams when sending the package quantity to Metrc.
Inventory > Purchasing
- Resolved a 'non-arm's length' display issue within the distributor profile details.
Inventory > Inventory Management > Inventory Adjustment
- Resolved an issue where some products can be displayed as N/A.
Label Printing (when using old label editor) in Inventory > Purchasing Invoice > Inventory Control
- Quantity to print does not have to be re-entered in order to print labels.