Please note: These are the default access settings and role names can be changed to more align with your business needs.
The default access settings for user roles and permissions dictate what tabs are visible from within the SellTreez portal.
- Cash Manager: This role offers the highest level of access and can view all tabs within the SellTreez portal. Users assigned this permission can view account balances in the Cash Handling module and when making payments to PO’s. Additionally, this role has the ability to adjust cash and charge actuals on the End of Shift report.
- Manager: This role offers the second highest level of access and can view nearly all the same information as a Cash Manager. The biggest difference between these manager roles are that standard managers don’t have insight into account balances, nor do they have the ability to edit actuals on the End of Shift report. Additionally, both manager roles have the ability to create and edit user roles and permissions.
- Shift Lead: This role offers the third highest level of access and can view many of the same pages as a manager. However, users with shift lead roles do not have access to the Configurations view and are provided with a limited number of views in each tab. This role has access to all pages except for Cash Handling and some In-App reports.
- Weigh Tech: This role offers access to Customer, Inventory, and Retail Products tabs, where the Packaging module and Print Labels views can be accessed.
- Budtender: This role offers access to only the Retail tab, where the SellTreez POS system and Pole Display views can be accessed.
- Budtender Tech: Nearly identical permissions to the preceding 'Budtender' role, but also has access to Fulfillment and Customer Management.
- Reception: This role offers access to Customer tab, where Customer Management and Membership Agreement views are accessed.